Crown Corporate Services is a firm of accountants and immigration professionals specialising in providing services to foreign companies setting up operations in Australia and those with an existing presence in Australia. Our clients come from all over the globe, including the UK, US, Germany, Brazil, Italy, India, Hong Kong and China.
We provide a single–point service to clients covering company establishment, resident director, registered offices, visas, taxation, compliance, payroll and accounting. Our comprehensive and integrated services are seamless. We are ex-employees of Ernst& Young and Deloitte’s and have extensive experience and technical expertise in our respective fields. We understand the needs of foreign companies setting up in Australia and provide practical solutions. We pride ourselves on being hands-on. Rather than talk about ourselves, we prefer to have our clientsspeak for us.
PRINCIPAL | SYDNEY
- Mohan is a specialist in Australian tax and regulatory areas and advising new businesses on setting up corporations and business structures.
- Mohan has over 20 years of professional experience, commencing his career with Arthur Andersen in 1991 and continuing his practice with Ernst & Young till 2011.
- Over his career, he has led multidisciplinary teams providing services to multinational and Australian corporations in areas covering corporate income tax, employment taxes, due diligences, joint venture structuring, and company secretarial matters
- Member CPA Australia
- Masters in Tax, University of Sydney
- Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
SOLICITOR | SYDNEY
- Troy is a solicitor and registered migration agent with over a decade of specialist experience in immigration law. He has extensive experience handling a wide range of immigration matters both onshore and offshore and he represents clients before tribunals and Courts in contentious matters.
- Over the last few years, Troy has worked at Australia’s largest global mobility practice where he managed a team responsible for delivering corporate visa advice and assistance to global organisations including Australia’s largest mining company, the second largest global IT consulting company, multinational recruitment companies and management consulting firms.
- Troy has delivered seminars and professional development courses for solicitors (Immigration Essentials for Lawyers in February 2010, August 2009 and February 2009) and mobility professionals (Temporary Business Entry Overhaul in October 2009) with the Migration Institute of Australia and Institute of Global Mobility
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Registered Migration Agent (MARN 0004391)
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Technology Sydney (UTS)