Every overseas company looking to have an Australian subsidiary must have a resident director. Our team has experience in acting as resident director for Australian subsidiaries of foreign companies.
Crown Corporate can arrange:
- Incorporation of Australian Entity, including tax registrations
- Provide appropriate indemnities to protect the resident director and ensure non-resident directors have complete control over the Australian operations
- Arrange, if necessary, your Australian operations to be exempt from audit
- Implement financial control and systems to manage the accounting affairs of the Australian operations in line with the reporting requirements of your head office
- Manage the ongoing financial reporting of the Australian operations to ensure the company’s affairs are accurate and lodged on time to the necessary regulatory bodies