Every overseas company looking to have an Australian subsidiary must have a director residing in Australia This may be challenging for foreign companies who have not yet developed strong networks and associates within Australia. At Crown, we are experienced in acting as resident director for Australian subsidiaries of foreign companies.
Our resident director and registered office services enable the company to meet its legal obligations.
Crown Corporate can arrange:
- Incorporation of Australian Entity, including tax registrations.
- Provide appropriate indemnities to protect the resident director and ensure non-resident directors have complete control over the Australian operations.
- Arrange, if necessary, your Australian operations to be exempt from audit.
- Implement financial control and systems to manage the accounting affairs of the Australian operations in line with the reporting requirements of your head office.
- Manage the ongoing financial reporting of the Australian operations to ensure the company’s affairs are accurate and lodged on time to the necessary regulatory bodies.